2019 TCS New York City Marathon
Run the 2019 TCS NYC Marathon with the LuMind IDSC Running Program and raise important funds for Down syndrome cognition research!
I’m in! What do I need to know?
1. To be considered for guaranteed entry with LuMind IDSC Runners, please fill out the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon Commitment and Waiver Form – LuMind IDSC Runners– LuMind RDS Runners and send the completed document to RunforDs@LuMindRDS.org.
**By completing this form, you agree to raise a minimum of $3,000 for LuMind IDSC Runners should you be accepted for guaranteed entry with our organization.
Commit to raising $3,000, we’ll send you:
- LuMind IDSC swag bag with cool running accessories.
- A Long sleeve tech shirt!
Any runner who raises $2,100 or more by October 1, 2019 we will personalize your long sleeve running shirt!
If you fund raise $3,210, we reimburse your race fee.
2. Please ensure you submit your completed commitment and waiver form to us by September 8th, 2019.
3. Once accepted for guaranteed entry into the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon with LuMind IDSC Runners, you will be directed to setup your charity fundraising page on Crowdrise.
By joining LuMind IDSC Runners and running for Down syndrome, you are joining a vibrant community of runners who are friends and family of a loved one with Down syndrome – or just enjoy running for a great cause!
For further information or questions pleasE email firstname.lastname@example.org
#Run4eXtraordinary #TCSNYCMarathon #nyrr #runforlife #researchwarriors