Join LuMindRDS at the 33nd DSAC Convention on October 13th at the Sheraton Hotel Hartford South
Hampus Hillerstrom, President and CEO of LuMindRDS will be presenting “On the Verge of Research Breakthroughs”: Why We Should Be Excited & Rally Now. Our community, the public and the pharmaceutical industry once thought that therapies to improve health and independence in all ages with Down syndrome (Ds) are too complex. Learn about the recent scientific breakthroughs that challenge this thinking.
- Alzheimer’s therapies can soon be tested in people with Ds
- Silencing genes of concern is closer to becoming reality
- Digital medicine approaches may be prescribed to improve neurocircuitry
- Anti-inflammatory approaches may benefit Ds
- Other breakthroughs are ready for rigorous development
Stop by our booth to learn more about the exciting research that is getting closer to clinical trials and the new LuMind RDS initiatives for the Down syndrome community.
To find out more information about the conference, go to the DSAC website at mydsact.org Our thanks to DSAC for inviting LuMindRDS and for the conference committee for their exceptional work organizing this conference.