Courtyard Marriott – Lake Union, Regatta Room
Parking is complimentary.
Please join us at a research seminar presented by:
- Dr. Michael Harpold, Chief Scientific Officer of LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation,
- Dr. Michael Rafii of the University of California, San Diego, and
- Dr. Roger Reeves of Johns Hopkins University.
Learn about the latest in Down syndrome cognition research, including work on preventing losses due to early onset Alzheimer’s disease.
Join us in recognizing the best and brightest contributors to advancing Down syndrome research on May 21, 2016 in Seattle, Washington. Keynote by Karen Gaffney, Down syndrome self-advocate – and so much more!
We will be recognizing our honorees with a research presentation and an evening gala filled with joy, emotion, and celebration. Awards are presented to:
- Founders’ Award – Hayes Mechanical, Terry AnCel accepting the award
- Dr. David Cox Rising Star Award – Dr. Michael Rafii, University of California, San Diego
- Dr. William Cohen Researcher of Distinction Award – Dr. Roger Reeves, Johns Hopkins University
- Luminary Award – Stephen Lazare, Mary Costello Lazare, and Anthony Providenti for 10 years of the ROMP for Research