Join LuMind RDS Runners and choose from 3 distances!
5K, Half or Full Marathon
April 26-29th, 2018!
OBTAIN GUARANTEED ENTRY INTO THE 2018 Nashville MARATHON, half marathon, and 5k BY AGREEING TO RUN WITH LUMIND RDS RUNNERS!
Interested in running the Nashville Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K and want to guarantee your spot in this year’s race? Choose to run with LuMind RDS Runners and raise important funds for Down syndrome cognition research!
I’m in! What do I need to know?
Fundraising Minimums for the 2018 Rock ‘N; Roll Nashville races are as follows:
Full or Relay Marathon – $1,000
Half Marathon – $800
5k or 10K – $500
Please note that LuMind RDS Runners will be covering race registration fees for all runners!
- Commit to raising $500, We will cover your race fee AND we’ll send you a Short Sleeved Tech Shirt or Singlet (your choice)
- Crack $1,000 and we will throw in a LuMind RDS swag bag with cool running accessories.
- Break $1,500 and the swag includes a long sleeve tech shirt
- Crush $2,100 and we will personalize your running shirt!
1. To be considered as a participant in the Marathon, Half Marathon, or 5K charity participant with LuMind RDS Runners, please fill out the 2018 Nashville Marathon Commitment and Waiver Form and send the completed document to RunforDs@LuMindRDS.org.
2.Once accepted, you will be directed to setup your charity fundraising page on Crowdrise and you can begin soliciting donations from your supporters!
3. Upon receiving your completed Commitment and Waiver Form AND starting your fundraising page on CrowdRise, we will issue you your registration codes so that you may complete theÂ registration process for the race. As noted above, LuMind RDS Runners will be covering the cost of signing up to register for your race.
ALREADY REGISTERED? YOU CAN STILL SUPPORT US!
Interested in supporting LuMind RDS Runners and raising funds for Down syndrome cognition research as you embark on your training for the 2018 Flying Pig Marathon events, even if you have already signed up? You still can! Just let us know and we’ll get you started on CrowdRise so you can begin fundraising.
**Note that there is no fundraising minimum for a runner who secured they own entry into the race, but we ask that you still aim to raise at least $500 in support of Down syndrome cognition research.
By joining LuMind RDS Runners and running for Down syndrome, you are joining a vibrant community of runners who are friends and family of a loved one with Down syndrome – or just enjoy running for a great cause!
Wait – I have questions
Please get in touch with our Runners Program coordinator, Katie Coughlin, with any questions and to tap into our Runners community.